We're here to help
We run services in locations across England, Wales and Northern Ireland.
To find out what Alzheimer's Society services are avilable near you, enter your postcode below to find contact details for your local support service, and get in touch to find out more information about the services on offer in your area.
Services we offer:
- Activity Group: Come along and get creative or simply meet up with supportive friends. From arts and crafts to snooker and darts…we have something for everyone.
- Befriending: An opportunity to meet new friends with mutual interests and continue hobbies, interests and activities together.
- Community Support: Our Community team supports people with dementia to do the things they love and helps carers to take some time out for themselves. It provides personalised one-to-one support for people with dementia.
- Day Service: Come along to a friendly environment where you can socialise, take part in activities and try out something new.
- Dementia Advice: Have you or someone close to you received a recent diagnosis and are unsure where to go from here? Find out information, advice and support through a local group.
- Dementia Café: Fancy a cuppa? Come chat with others, share your experiences and find out how we can support you, ask questions and learn from the experiences of others.
- Dementia Support: Have you or someone close to you received a recent diagnosis and are unsure where to go from here? Our dedicated support workers provide tailored one to one support to help you.
- Information Programme: Worried about your memory, recently received a diagnosis or care for someone affected by dementia? Our team can provide you with information and advice on various topics.
- Peer Support: Come along to one of our Peer Support groups to share information, practical tips and support from others in a similar situation to you.
- Home Care and Support: Our home care and support service helps people with dementia maintain their independence and stay at home for longer, with intimate personal care in your own home.
- Singing for the Brain: Could you be the next #songaminuteman? Come along to our singing group for a chance to meet new people and have fun!