Taking part in our raffle is an easy and fun way to support Alzheimer's Society and raise vital funds. Thanks to your support, we can continue to help people with dementia to live well today, while searching for a cure for tomorrow.
Summer 2016 raffle
Tickets to our Summer Super Draw with our biggest prize yet will be available from 22 June 2016. Take part for your chance to win:
- 1st Prize: £8,000
- 2nd Prize: £1,000
Plus 10 runner-up prizes of £50
- Closing date: 9 September 2016
- Draw date: 16 September 2016
You can order additional books of raffle tickets by calling us on 0345 6016 936.
You can buy tickets for yourself, or sell them to friends, family and colleagues, then just return your ticket stubs with your payment to the freepost address on the back of the tickets.
Spring 2016 raffle winners:
- 1st Prize Winner (£7,500) Miss Russell, London
- 2nd Prize Winner (£1,000) Mr Guest, Shropshire
- 1/10 Runner Up (£50) Mrs Crooks, Norwich
- 2/10 Runner Up (£50) Mrs Maguire, Malvern
- 3/10 Runner Up (£50) Mrs Cox, Ormesby
- 4/10 Runner Up (£50) Mrs Lightowler, Huddersfield
- 5/10 Runner Up (£50) Ms Walton, Gerrards Cross
- 6/10 Runner Up (£50) Mrs Batt, Liverpool
- 7/10 Runner Up (£50) Mrs Maskens, Rye
- 8/10 Runner Up (£50) Mrs Clark, Reigate
- 9/10 Runner Up (£50) Mr Libby, St Austell
- 10/10 Runner Up (£50) Mrs Etchells, Lancashire