Taking part in our raffle is an easy and fun way to support Alzheimer's Society and raise vital funds. Thanks to your support, we can continue to help people with dementia to live well today, while searching for a cure for tomorrow.
Spring 2016 raffle
Tickets to our Spring raffle will be available from 8 February 2016. Take part for your chance to win:
- 1st Prize: £7,500
- 2nd Prize: £1,000
Plus 10 runner-up prizes of £50
- Closing date: 18 April 2016
- Draw date: 25 April 2016
You can order additional books of raffle tickets by calling us on 0345 6016 936.
You can buy tickets for yourself, or sell them to friends, family and colleagues, then just return your ticket stubs with your payment to the freepost address on the back of the tickets.
Christmas 2015 raffle winners:
- 1st Prize Winner (£7,500) Mrs Gunn, Lincolnshire
- 2nd Prize Winner (£1,000) Mr Crump, Worcester
- 1/10 Runner Up (£50) Mrs Tweed, Stafford
- 2/10 Runner Up (£50) Mrs Dunford, Weymouth
- 3/10 Runner Up (£50) Mrs Howe, Somerton
- 4/10 Runner Up (£50) Mrs Crawford, Gateshead
- 5/10 Runner Up (£50) Mr Hampton, Sandbach
- 6/10 Runner Up (£50) Mrs Dixon, Warrington
- 7/10 Runner Up (£50) Mr Bristow Dartford
- 8/10 Runner Up (£50) Mrs Price, Norwich
- 9/10 Runner Up (£50) Mr Waldron, Hornchurch
- 10/10 Runner Up (£50) Mrs Burman, Pontyclun