South Wales area
Welcome to the South Wales page. Here you can find out what is happening in your area, and how you can organise an event yourself.
Need some local fundraising support?
Community Fundraiser - South West Wales
Tel: 07725 600595 or 01269 597411
Community Fundraiser - South East Wales
Tel: 07484 510012 or 02920 475573
Community Fundraiser - Gwent
Tel: 07483 138049 or 02920 475573
Senior Regional Corporate Partnership Executive - Wales
Tel: 07834 501221 or 02920 475579
Join us on Facebook and Twitter
Join Alzheimer's Society South Wales on Facebook and Twitter - find out about upcoming events, local news stories and volunteering opportunities near you.
- More details to follow, please check back soon.
- Tesco Collection - 13 January 2017 - Cardigan Superstore, Aberystwyth Road, Ceredigion, SA43 1NA
- Tesco Collection - 14 January 2017 - Port Talbot Superstore - Heilborn Way, Prior Street, Port Talbot, SA13 1YA
- Tesco Collection - 15 January 2017 - Swansea Llansamlet Extra - Nantyffin Road, Llansamlet, Swanesa, SA7 9RD
- Tesco Collection - 20 January 2017 - Aberdare Superstore, Depot Road, RCT, CF44 8DL
- Tesco Collection - 21 January 2017 - Ystrad Mynach Superstore, New Road, Ystrad Mynach, CF82 7DP
- Tesco Collection - 22 January 2017 - Risca Extra - Pontymister Industrial Estate, Newport Road, Newport, NP11 6NP
- Tesco Collection - 27 January 2017 - Ebbw Vale Superstore, North West Approach, Blaenau Gwent, NP23 6TS
- Tesco Collection - 29 January 2017 - Barry Superstore, Stirling Road, Barry, VOG, CF62 8NX
- Tesco Collection - 31 January 2017 - Talbot Green Extra - Green Park, Talbot Green, RCT, CF72 8RB
- Tesco Collection - 3 February 2017 - Milford Haven Superstore, Havens Head Park, The Docks, Pembs, SA73 3AU
- Tesco Collection - 3 February 2017 - St Mellons Superstore - Crickhowell Road, St Mellons, Cardiff, CF3 0EF
- Tesco Collection - 3 February 2017 - Swansea Cadle Extra - Pontardulais Road, Cadle, Swansea, SA5 4BA
- Tesco Collection - 10 February 2017 - Abertillery Superstore, Castle Street, Blaenau Gwent, NP13 1UR
- Tesco Collection - 10 February 2017 - Haverfordwest Extra, Fenton Trading Estate, Pembs, SA61 1BU
- Tesco Collection - 17 February 2017 - Llandrindod Wells Superstore, Waterloo Road, Powys, LD1 6BG
- Tesco Collection - 17 February 2017 - Swansea Pontardawe Superstore - Gwyn's Drift, Pontardawe, Neath Port Talbot, SA8 3AZ
- Tesco Collection - 24 February 2017 - Newport Extra - Harlech Retail Park, Cardiff Road, Newport, NP20 3BA
For details on any of the collections above, please contact your local community fundraiser.
Local volunteering opportunities
Do you have some time to spare? Everyone has something to contribute to the Society. Volunteering is flexible, ranging from a few hours a year to several hours a week. It's your choice.
Find out more about volunteering opportunities in South Wales.
A Gift in Your Will
Find out more information about leaving a Gift in your Will.
More about Alzheimer's Society in South Wales
In South Wales there are over 25,000 people living with dementia, and it is predicted that this figure will rise to over 30,000 by 2021.
There are support groups and local services which provide day care and home care for people with dementia, as well as support and befriending services to help partners and families cope with the demands of caring.