Dementia-related resources in formats you can listen to
Living with dementia magazine highlights dementia information and stories in audio formats.
There are audio versions of many Alzheimer’s Society factsheets as well as podcasts on a range of topics. You can also listen online to an audio version of The dementia guide, for anyone recently diagnosed with the condition, or you can order a CD version.
- Listen to podcasts and audio versions of our publications, or order a CD version of The dementia guide.
You can sign up to receive a free CD version of each full new issue of magazine, recorded by RNIB for blind and partially sighted people.
- Sign up for the free CD version of the magazine.
We also produce a podcast that shares the story of a person with dementia from each issue of the magazine. This can be played online or downloaded for listening to later.
- Listen to the current and previous magazine podcasts.
Audio versions of books are available from many sources, and RNIB provides a large range of talking books and magazines for people who are struggling to read because of difficulties with their sight.
- Find out about RNIB reading choices.
The BBC’s Reminiscence Archive project, RemArc, remains available for another few months. It has a wealth of images, audio and video clips that can be searched by theme or by decade.
- Explore RemArc.
- Find out about our resources in different languages and formats.
- See what our book group had to say about Dancing with dementia, by Christine Bryden.
- Read the next article from this issue of the magazine.