Share your poems and photos, and win a day clock, Cupcake Day apron or book
Our Living with dementia magazine poetry and photography competitions are open to entries, and you can also win a radio controlled day clock, a Cupcake Day apron or Sally Magnusson's book about her mother's dementia.
We have four fantastic competitions and a book giveaway this issue, with chances to win a radio controlled day clock, a Cupcake Day apron or Sally Magnusson's book Where memories go, in addition to our biennial poetry competition and annual photography competition.
- Enter our Where memories go book giveaway by 13 April 2017.
- Take part in our radio controlled day clock competition by 8 May 2017.
- Enter our Cupcake Day apron competition by 8 May 2017.
- Send up to three photos for our photography competition by 19 May 2017.
- Enter up to three poems in our poetry competition by 30 June 2017.
- Read the next article from this issue of the magazine.