Alzheimer's Society Legacy events are held throughout the year across England, Wales and Northern Ireland. These free to attend local events, are a unique opportunity to learn about our work, hear about the New Deal on Dementia and catch up on the latest research into the care and cure of dementia directly from our Society staff, trustees, ambassadors, volunteers and people affected by dementia.
A gift in your Will to Alzheimer's Society is a legacy to future generations, and an investment toward a dementia-free world. We know it is an important decision, and we want you to have all the information you need about our plans to revolutionise research, care and public knowledge about dementia.
Our next legacy events take place during spring 2017:
- 22 March 2017: North Liverpool - Croxteth Hall, Liverpool
- 28 March 2017: Nottingham - Colwick Hall Hotel
- 29 March 2017: South Dorset - Canford School
- 30 March 2017: North Durham - Durham Town Hall
- 5 April 2017: South Surrey - Royal Holloway University, Egham
- 7 April 2017: Central Staffordshire - Keele Hall, Staffordshire
- 19 April 2017: Greater London - Lambeth Palace
- 21 April 2017: Greater London - The Royal Society
- 22 June 2017: Northern Ireland - The Old Inn, Crawfordsburn, Co. Down
Each legacy event consists of an hour of presentations about the Society and our work, followed by a light lunch or tea and an opportunity to talk to our speakers and staff. We often also provide free access or a tour of the venue.
If you would like to attend one of our legacy events please contact your local Legacy Giving Officer to reserve a place for yourself and a guest.
0370 011 0290