Alzheimer's Society Legacy events are held throughout the year across England, Wales and Northern Ireland. These free to attend local events, are a unique opportunity to learn about our work, hear about the New Deal on Dementia and catch up on the latest research into the care and cure of dementia directly from our Society staff, trustees, ambassadors, volunteers and people affected by dementia.
A gift in your Will to Alzheimer's Society is a legacy to future generations, and an investment toward a dementia-free world. We know it is an important decision, and we want you to have all the information you need about our plans to revolutionise research, care and public knowledge about dementia.
Our next legacy events take place during Summer 2017:
- 22 June 2017: Northern Ireland - The Old Inn, Crawfordsburn, Co. Down
- 4 July 2017: Devon - Royal Albert Museum, Exeter
- 5 July 2017: Cumbria - Holker Hall and Gardens, Grange-over-Sands
- 13 July 2017: London - Royal Institute of Great Britain (evening event)
- 13 July 2017: Lincolnshire - Burghley House, Peterborough
- 18 July 2017: Cheshire - Chorlton Hall, Malpas
- 18 July 2017: Kent - Chartwell, Westerham
- 20 July 2017: London - Lambeth Palace
- 3 August 2017: Essex - Forrester Park, Maldon
- 24 August 2017: Northern Ireland - Meet at the Mill, Newtownabbey
Each legacy event consists of an hour of presentations about the Society and our work, followed by a light lunch or tea and an opportunity to talk to our speakers and staff. We often also provide free access or a tour of the venue.
If you would like to attend one of our legacy events please contact your local Legacy Giving Officer for more information, or to reserve a place for yourself and a guest.
0370 011 0290