The founding members of the group.
Welcome to the Three Nations Dementia Working Group. We are a friendly group of people diagnosed with dementia who want to make a difference whilst we still can.
We are a small group with big ambitions and we hope to do the following:
- Bring the lived experience as experts with our personal knowledge of dementia that people value whether in a professional or non-professional capacity. As such our aim is to become the ‘go to’ group within the three nations (of England, Northern Ireland and Wales) for anyone seeking input from people with dementia.
- Continue to contribute to society, to give value, advice and information where required and requested.
- Help each other through mutual support, friendship and understanding.
- Help all those affected by dementia. We understand what you are dealing with.
- Help those who are trying to help us (such as policy makers, service providers, academics, researchers, businesses).
Join the Three Nations Dementia Working Group
If you too have a diagnosis of dementia, and live in England, Northern Ireland or Wales, why not join us? We need you and would love you to be part of the group.
You choose how active you would like to be. It may be you just want to hear what is going on or you may want to contribute to project work. You may be surprised at the difference you can make.
For more information, please email 3NDWG@alzheimers.org.uk