Fundraising at work is an easy and effective way to raise vital funds for Alzheimer's Society and help support people living with dementia and their carers.
This guide will help kick-start your workplace fundraising efforts with some easy to implement fundraising ideas and event guidance.
For great ideas on fundraising in the workplace, see our Top 10 ideas for fundraising at work.
- Get talking - the more people involved, the easier it will be to put on some amazing fundraising events so get talking to your team and colleagues to gather support by telling them about some of the work we do and the ways that we support people living with dementia.
- Get thinking - be creative about the type of event you plan, the more unique your event is, the more colleagues will want to support your fundraising. You can take a look at some of our top fundraising at work ideas to get you started.
- Get the right support - our brilliant team will help you any way they can with your event, from giving advice to getting collection buckets sent out. Contact us via our online form or on 0330 333 0804.
- Get the word out - posters, emails and articles on your work intranet will all help to promote the event in your workplace and help boost your fundraising. If you work in a customer-facing environment, think about how to include customers in your fundraising efforts as well.
- Collect the money! - after the event you need to collect up all the money. It's easy to send the money in to us, or you could set up a JustGiving account so that it's all done online.