There are lots of different ways that you can start fundraising at work, whether it's in an office, a factory, a shop or anywhere else. Here are a few ideas to get you started.
- Cake sale - the original and still one of the best!. A cake or bake sale is one of the easiest ways to start fundraising.
- Lottery or raffle - raffles and lotteries are a great way to fundraise, whether they are the focus of your fundraising, or form part of a larger event.
- Auction/skill share - get people to donate items or their skills and get everyone bidding in your auction! You could even set one up via eBay selecting Alzheimer's Society to receive the money from any sales.
- Dress down (or up!) day - pick a day where everyone can dress down, or dress up, and set a donation price for taking part.
- Singing competition - get inspired by X-Factor and set up a competition between your colleagues.
- Matched giving - ask your company if they will match the money raised, an easy way to increase your total!
- Quiz night - get a quizmaster, a location, pick your teams and you've got yourself a charity quiz night.
- Coffee morning - everyone likes their morning tea break, so make the most of it by making it into a coffee morning fundraiser for a day.
- Team skydive - for those looking for something more adventurous, get a team together to do a skydive!
- Sponsored slim - give everyone extra motivation to stay from the treats table with a sponsored slim.
Our brilliant team will help you any way they can with your event, from giving advice to getting collection buckets sent out. Contact us via our online form or on 0330 333 0804.