2. Spring Concert FAQs
- How do I buy tickets for Alzheimer’s Society Spring Concert?
- You can tickets from the website by visiting www.alzheimer.org.uk/springconcert or over the phone by calling 0330 333 0804.
- How much are tickets?
- £10 for an adult, £10 for combined person with dementia and carer, £5 for a child (under 12), £5 for a student.
- How will I get my ticket?
- You will receive a registration email from online purchases that will be your ticket. For phone purchases you receive a letter in the post.
- Are refunds available?
- No, but exceptional circumstances will be considered.
- Can I bring my carer?
- Of course, there are special tickets available for a person and their carer.
Before the event
- What time do the doors open?
- Doors open at 6:30pm.
- Is there disabled access?
- Yes, there is disabled access both to the venue and the bathrooms inside.
- When does the concert start?
- 7:00pm start.
- How do I get to the concert?
- The nearest station is Waterloo, which is a 5 minute walk from the venue.
- Is there parking available?
- There is no parking available at the venue. There is parking available in the surrounding area.
- I still haven’t received my tickets?
- If you are concerned about your tickets then please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0330 333 0804.
- Do I need to print my ticket?
- If you can show us the digital copy of the registration email then that is fine. But if you can print then that is also fine. You will need some visible reference to ticket purchases.
At the event
- What can I expect at the Spring concert?
- There will be a packed evening with music from the Lambeth Wind Orchestra and the London International Gospel Choir. If that wasn’t enough, there will also be the Director of Operations, Tim McLachlan, as well as a Singing for the Brain experience and a speaker from our Side by Side service.
- Can I buy tickets on the door?
- Any spare tickets will be available at the door but to guarantee a place we recommend you buy them in advance. To find out availability, please email email@example.com or call 0330 333 0804.
- Is there a dress code?
- Will there be refreshments provided?
- There will be refreshments available for a suggested donation.
- How long is the concert / When does it end?
- The concert is 2 hours long including a 15 minute intermission. It ends at approximately 9:30pm.
- Will there be an intermission?
- Yes, a 15 minute intermission.
- What facilities does the venue have?
- Toilets with disabled access.
- Will there be an opportunity to donate on the day?
- Yes. There will be donation buckets at the entrance as well as a raffle being held with some exciting prizes!
After the event
- Where can I find photos of the event?
- How can we find out how much the concert has raised?
- We will announce the amount raised on our London Facebook and Twitter accounts – if you would like to be told specifically, please request this.