2. Alzheimer’s Show 2017
Alzheimer’s Show 2017 – London (9 and 10 June) and Manchester (23 and 24 June)
We are proud partners of the Alzheimer’s Show, where we will be having the below activities taking place:
- Jeremy Hughes, CEO to host the Alzheimer’s Matters Theatre – Friday 9th June, London
- Other Society hosts include Ambassador Angela Rippon, Trustee Hazel Blears and Operations Director, Bernadine McCrory
- A variety of talks will take place, including Reducing Social Isolation and Loneliness, Using existing drugs to treat dementia and an end of life panel discussion
- Free 20 minute confidential consultation with our Alzheimer’s Society Dementia Advisors. Sessions can be booked onsite on the day at the Alzheimer’s Society stand F10 and are on a first come first served basis.
- Free interactive training sessions at the London Show, which will be based on our best-selling one day course ‘Stepping inside Dementia’. 45 minute sessions will take place 9.45am, 1pm and 4pm. Sign up at the Alzheimer’s Society stand F10!
- Come and see us at our stand and pick up some publications
Jeremy Hughes, Chief Executive at Alzheimer’s Society said:
'Alzheimer’s Society is delighted to be partnering with The Alzheimer’s Show for the fifth year. It’s a great opportunity to unite experts, professionals and people affected by the condition under one roof to share knowledge and provide support.'
Alzheimer’s Society supporters can get reduced priced daily tickets £10 each (£7.50 concessions) using code ASOC50.