- Event Type Trek
- Date TBC
- Location Southwark Park, London
- Registration Fee £25
- Fundraising Target £125
- Level Easy to Moderate
Join us in the New Year for the start of the 'Ultra Series' as we walk 20km in iconic London! This is a great opportunity to meet fellow challengers, get fitter and start the New Year as you mean to go on!
This challenge is set in London, starting and finishing in Southwark Park. Please visit the event website for more information.
Registration for this event is currently closed.
Registration Fee: £25
Fundraising Target: £125
You pay an initial registration fee online - this is per person. It secures your place and is non-refundable, and then you commit to a minimum sponsorship target.
The route map can be found here: www.londonwinterwalk.com/the-challenge/route
From our wintery Base Camp start in Southwark Park past Tower Bridge - we head out west along the Thames Path passing some of the most well known landmarks of the city. Taking in Tower Bridge, Tower of London, Monument, St Pauls, Millenium Bridge, past Big Ben and Westminster - we have a halfway stop at Vauxhall to rest and recoup before setting out on the 2nd half of the Walk. It's along the Southbank past the Royal National Theatre, Globe Theatre, HMS Belfast, Tate Modern, and back to Base Camp for some hot food!
What you'll get
When you fundraise for us, you’ll receive:
- a welcome pack with fundraising help and materials
- a free trekking top once you have raised 50% of the fundraising target
- detailed training guides for each distance and personalised support from our training experts
- access to a Facebook group where you can chat to other challengers
- support from our dedicated events team to help you smash your fundraising target
Action Challenge provide:
- Mid-point stop
- Snacks provided enroute
- Route maps provided
- FREE bobble hat!
- Hot meal back at Base Camp
If you have any fundraising questions, you can get in touch with a member of the Challenge Events team by emailing email@example.com, or give us a call on 0330 333 0804 and we will be delighted to help.