- Event Type Trek or Run
- Date 11/08/2018 - 12/08/2018
- Location Chepstow to Hereford
- Registration Fee £60 - Full Challenge / £45 - Half Challenge / £30 - Quarter Challenge
- Fundraising Target £425 - Full Challenge / £275 - Half Challenge / £175 - Quarter Challenge
- Level Moderate
This is no country stroll - and whether you walk it at a pace that suits you, jog parts, or run the whole course, your challenge will be a real test of stamina and determination. It's tough, but achievable and you'll get full support all the way. So why not get in shape - join us and push yourself to do something amazing in 2018.
This challenge is set in the Wye Valley, starting in Chepstow and moving to Hereford. Visit the event website for more information.
Join us on 11th August 2018.
Registration Fee: £60 - Full Challenge / £45 - Half Challenge / £30 - Quarter Challenge
Fundraising Target: £425 - Full Challenge / £275 - Half Challenge / £175 - Quarter Challenge
You pay an initial registration fee online - this is per person. It secures your place and is non-refundable, and then you commit to a minimum sponsorship target.
You need to raise 50% of your fundraising target at least 6 weeks before the event in order to confirm your place on the day. Don't worry, we're on hand to help you reach your goal, with lots of fundraising materials at the ready! Please get in touch for a chat if you have any questions, we're always happy to hear from you.
Push yourself further - 100km Full Challenge, with Half & Quarter options also available. You’ll get full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge!
- Join as an Individual or as a Team
- Choose a distance that suits you
- Walk at your pace- 24+ hours
Download the Ultra Series brochure for more information.
What you'll get
When you fundraise for us, you’ll receive:
- a welcome pack with fundraising help and materials
- a free trekking top once you have raised 50% of the fundraising target
- detailed training guides for each distance and personalised support from our training experts
- access to a Facebook group where you can chat to other challengers
- support from our dedicated events team to help you smash your fundraising target
Action Challenge provide:
Rest stops with free food & drink
Fully signed route
Medics, massage, and pace walkers
Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
Training & guides to help you prepare
Camping options available
If you have any fundraising questions, you can get in touch with a member of the Challenge Events team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or give us a call on 0330 333 0804 and we will be delighted to help.