- Event Type Cycle
- Date All year round
- Location UK or overseas
Fight dementia with every pedal by organising your own cycling challenge. Every year, hundreds of our incredible supporters organise their own cycling adventures across the UK and overseas!
We'd love to hear more about your challenge and welcome you to the fundraising team, so please get in touch by filling in our online form!
Looking for inspiration?
Here are some of the most popular cycling routes out there:
- Coast to Coast cycle - North England
- Lands End to John O'Groats - UK
- London to Paris - England and France
- London to Brighton - South England
- Manchester to Blackpool - North England
What you'll get
When you fundraise for us, you’ll receive:
- Welcome pack with fundraising help and materials
- Free cycle top once you raise £200
- Support from our dedicated events team to help you smash your fundraising target
- Access to a Facebook group where you can chat to other challengers
- Free cotton T-shirt
- Example training plan
How do I get my cycle top?
Soon as you have raised £200 just drop us an email with your size and we will send you out a top! Cycle top sizes are S, M, L, XL and XXL.
Where can I get a sponsor form?
Sponsorship forms will be in your event fundraising pack, we can of course send some copies out to you via post!
If you have any further questions just email the Challenge team - we're always happy to help.