- Event Type Zipline
- Date All year round
- Location UK and overseas
Glide among the trees and witness the world from a different angle. A zipline is an exhilarating challenge that leaves the world at your feet. Getting friends and family to sponsor you while you sail through the air is a great way to support people affected by dementia.
How to get started
Although we can't help you set up your zipline event, we are here to help you every step of the way with your fundraising!
- Look into local and national third party zipline organisers to help you determine where and when you would like to do it; you'll find plenty of organisers online.
- Let us know! Once you've sorted out the logistics, get in touch and we can send you fundraising tips and materials to help you spread the word.
What you'll get
When you fundraise for us, you’ll receive:
- a free t-shirt to wear on the day
- a welcome pack with fundraising help and materials
- support from our dedicated events team to help you achieve your goal
How do I get in touch?
If you have any further questions about fundraising for an event do email us at firstname.lastname@example.org - we're always happy to help!