- Event Type Static line jump
- Date All through the year
- Location Airfields throughout the UK
- Registration Fee £70 (payable to Skyline)
- Fundraising Target £360
Experience the sensation of jumping sols from 3,000 feet through astatic line jump for Alzheimer's Society - it's a great first step towards jumping regularly!
What does the jump involve?
Your jump will take place from 3,000 having had a full day's instruction from a fully qualified instructor. You will be attached to a static line which automatically opens your parachut as you exit the aircraft. To take part in this parachut jump you will pay a registration fee of £70 and raise a minimum sponsorship of £360.
What you'll get
When you fundraise for us, you’ll receive:
- a free t-shirt to wear on the day
- a welcome pack with fundraising help and materials
- support from our dedicated events team to help you achieve your goal
For more information on the skydive please click on the get more information button above. If you have any further questions please call us on 0330 333 0804 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org