- Event Type Trek or Run
- Date 30/06/2018 - 01/07/2018
- Location Bath to Cheltenham
- Registration Fee £60 (normally £80) - Full Challenge / £45 (normally £60) - Half Challenge / £30 (normally £40) - Quarter Challenge
- Fundraising Target £425 - Full Challenge / £275 - Half Challenge / £175 - Quarter Challenge
- Level Very Tough
This is no country stroll - and whether you walk it at a pace that suits you, jog parts, or run the whole course, your challenge will be a real test of stamina and determination. It's tough, but achievable and you'll get full support all the way. So why not get in shape - join us and push yourself to do something amazing in 2018.
This challenge is set in the Cotswolds, starting in Bath and moving to Cheltenham. Visit the event website for more information.
Join us on 30th June 2018.
Registration Fee: £60 - Full Challenge / £45 - Half Challenge / £30 - Quarter Challenge
Fundraising Target: £425 - Full Challenge / £275 - Half Challenge / £175 - Quarter Challenge
You pay an initial registration fee online - this is per person. It secures your place and is non-refundable, and then you commit to a minimum sponsorship target.
You need to raise 50% of your fundraising target at least 6 weeks before the event in order to confirm your place on the day. Don't worry, we're on hand to help you reach your goal, with lots of fundraising materials at the ready! Please get in touch for a chat if you have any questions, we're always happy to hear from you.
Choose your distance
Full 100 km Challenge from Bath to Cheltenham - as a continuous event
Full 100 km Challenge – over 2 Days – 1st 50km starting Saturday morning and then 2nd 50km starting early on Sunday – with overnight camping option
1st Half 50 km Challenge – from Bath to Wotton – taking place Saturday
2nd Half 50 km Challenge – from Wotton to Cheltenham – taking place Saturday
1st Quarter 25 km Challenge - taking place Saturday
Download the Ultra Series brochure for more information.
What you'll get
When you fundraise for us, you’ll receive:
- a welcome pack with fundraising help and materials
- a free trekking top once you have raised 50% of the fundraising target
- detailed training guides for each distance and personalised support from our training experts
- access to a Facebook group where you can chat to other challengers
- support from our dedicated events team to help you smash your fundraising target
Action Challenge provide:
Rest Stops at 25, 50, & 80km
Mid-point stops are roughly every 12.5km
FREE meals + snacks & drinks
Fully signed route + maps
Pace walkers, medics, massage
Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
Shuttle buses from finish to nearest station for all distances, and shuttles back to start for selected distances
'Park and ride’ service for half and quarter challengers to park at finish and get shuttled to the start before the challenge (extra charge)
If you have any fundraising questions, you can get in touch with a member of the Challenge Events team by emailing email@example.com, or give us a call on 0330 333 0804 and we will be delighted to help.