What is Denim for Dementia?
Denim for Dementia will have you jumping in your jeans for a good cause! Get ready to don your denim and cure the dementia care system for Alzheimer's Society.
Take it to school, work, home or virtually and ask everybody to wear their finest denim and bring in a small donation.
Whether you are taking part on 21st May, during Dementia Action Week or at another time, take part and create a difference by raising money for Alzheimer's Society.
What are you waiting for? Set up your Denim for Dementia day today!
Follow our three simple steps to get started:
1. Sign up to receive your free digital fundraising kit filled to the brim with fundraising ideas and advice.
2. Choose your denim day, whether it's 21st May, during Dementia Action Week or any other day that suits.
3. Collect donations - don your denim and secure those sponsors!
Please make sure that you are 16+ when signing up to take part. If you are not, please ask a responsible adult to sign up on your behalf.
You and your family's wellbeing is the top priority. When taking part in Denim for Dementia, please follow local guidance at gov.uk/coronavirus.
Here are a few ways to pay in the money you raise:
- Pay in online: pay in your donations online at: https://secure.alzheimers.org.uk/denim-for-dementia/
- Pay in by phone: call 0330 333 0804 to pay in your donations using a credit or debit card.
- Set up a JustGiving page: ask friends, family and colleagues to donate directly via your JustGiving page and these donations will come to us automatically. Set up your JustGiving page now!
Be part of Denim for Dementia
Raising money to cure the dementia care system has never been so casual!