London Winter Walk
Take part in the London Winter Walk
The London Winter Walk will be back in 2020.
Kick start your year with a cool 20km and take on an energising brisk walk around the heart of the capital. Why not begin the New Year as you mean to go on! You'll also receive a free neck buff and bobble hat when you take part, and be rewarded with a hot buffet when you arrive back at Base Camp!
This challenge is set in London, starting and finishing in Southwark Park. Please visit the event website for more information.
Registration Fee: TBC
Fundraising Target: TBC
From our wintery Base Camp start in Southwark Park past Tower Bridge - we head out west along the Thames Path passing some of the most well known landmarks of the city. Taking in Tower Bridge, Tower of London, Monument, St Pauls, Millenium Bridge, past Big Ben and Westminster - we have a halfway stop at Vauxhall to rest and recoup before setting out on the 2nd half of the Walk. It's along the Southbank past the Royal National Theatre, Globe Theatre, HMS Belfast, Tate Modern, and back to Base Camp for some hot food!
Check out the route map for the London Winter Walk.
When you fundraise for us, you’ll receive:
- a welcome pack with fundraising help and materials
- a free trekking top once you have raised 50% of the fundraising target
- detailed training guides for each distance and personalised support from our training experts
- access to a Facebook group where you can chat to other challengers
- support from our dedicated events team to help you smash your fundraising target
Action Challenge provide:
- mid-point stop
- snacks provided enroute
- route maps provided
- FREE bobble hat!
- hot meal back at Base Camp
If you have any fundraising questions, you can get in touch with a member of the Challenge Events team by emailing [email protected], or give us a call on 0330 333 0804 and we will be delighted to help.