Great Scottish Swim
Our charity places are for the 1 mile distance only. You can visit the Great Scottish Swim to secure your place for another distance in this fantastic event - don't forget to choose Alzheimer’s Society as your charity of choice.
When you swim for us, you’ll receive:
- a welcome pack with fundraising help and materials
- a free team swimming cap once you raise £100
- detailed training guides for different abilities and personalised support from our experts
- access to a Facebook group where you can chat to other swimmers
- support from our dedicated events team to help you smash your fundraising target
Alzheimer's Society team are always available to answer any fundraising questions you have. Get in touch with us by emailing [email protected] or telephoning 0330 333 0804 and we will be delighted to help.
For further information about the challenge, please visit the official organisers website and take a look at their FAQs.
Do you already have your own place?
If you have secured your own place in the swim through the event organisers, we would love to welcome you to the Alzheimer's Society team! Simply complete our online form or call us on 0330 333 0804. Please note that if you have your own place there is no registration fee or minimum fundraising target