Organise your own skydive
You take on a Skydive. We take on dementia.
Organise your own skydive and help beat dementia. Sign up and pay for your parachute jump at an airfield of your choice! There's no minimum fundraising target, we are so grateful for any amount you raise. We will be here every step of the way with fundraising support and materials.
Every year, hundreds of our incredible supporters jump from 10,000 feet across the UK, raising thousands of pounds to support our vital work.
If you are organising your own skydive, we would love to hear from you and welcome you to the team!
When you fundraise for us, you’ll receive:
- a free t-shirt to wear on the day
- fundraising tips and ideas
- sponsorship form
- fundraising materials order form
- a sample press release
- support from our dedicated events team to help you achieve your goals
How much do I have to fundraise?
Because you are paying for your jump yourself, there’s no minimum fundraising target - we are grateful for any amount that you raise ahead of your skydive!
How can I fundraise?
Our handy pack contains all kinds of tips and advice for fundraising - you will receive this upon signing up. There are a whole host of ideas, from cake sales to quizzes or even a pool party!
We suggest you set up a JustGiving page and share it with your friends and family on social media so they can see your achievement!
You can also print off a sponsorship form to share with friends and family.
How do I pay in my fundraising?
There are lots of different ways to pay in your fundraising , including via online fundraising pages, by phone and by cheque. To find out how download our ‘paying in form’.
How do I get my free t-shirt?
You will receive your cotton t-shirt within 3 weeks of signing up. If you do not receive this, simply email [email protected]
If you have a question that isn't covered here, please contact a member of the team by emailing [email protected] or calling 0330 333 0804 and we will be delighted to help.
- £5 could pay for 200 dementia helpcards. Our helpcards can be used to get help or assistance and let people know who to contact if needed.
- £30 could provide one of our dementia advisers with 50 copies of the dementia guide to use in a face to face session
- £100 covers Alzheimer's Society's cost of supporting one patient with early stage Alzheimer's for three months on one of our vital trials.
- £200 could speed up the cure for Vascular Dementia by paying for a year's worth of clinical trial drugs.
- £590 could provide space for people worried about dementia to connect, tell their stories and support each other by funding our online community Talking Point for a weekend.
- £1040 could support people with dementia to keep doing the activities they love and try new things by funding a Side by Side service for a week. Volunteers support people with dementia to do whatever they enjoy, from going to a football match to visiting a café for lunch.