Elf Day support
Here's everything you need to support your fundraising activities ahead of Elf Day.
What is Elf Day?
8 December is Elf Day, when people across the nation unite to raise money in support of people affected by dementia. You can hold an Elf day at your school, work or at home with your family and friends. Grab your pointy hat and get ready to unleash your inner elf - sign up for your free fundraising kit now.
Do we have to hold it on the 8 December?
Can't do Friday 8 December? No problem. You can host your Elf Day on any date in December.
Do I have to buy an Elf outfit?
The easiest way to do Elf Day is to get everyone to go full elf. However for those who don't fancy going elf head to toe, just a hat is fine.
Not into fancy dress? No worries just get involved with the fun and games, no elf attire required. Alternatively purchase a Scrooge Card to opt out of the Elf festivities.
Where can I buy Elf Merchandise?
Elf-themed goodies are for sale at our online shop including t-shirts, hats, props and glasses.
How do I pay in my money?
- Set up a JustGiving page
The easiest way to fundraise for Elf Day is with a JustGiving page. Ask friends, family and colleagues to donate directly via your page, and these donations will come to us automatically.
- Pay in online
Pay in your donations online.
- Pay in by phone
Call 0330 333 0804 to pay in your donations using a credit or debit card.
Terms and conditions for Elf Day prize draw
- No purchase necessary. There is no obligation to make a donation to be eligible for entry
- Subject to these terms and conditions, you can enter this draw without making a donation by sending your name and address on a postcard to: Elf Day prize draw, Alzheimer’s Society, 43-44 Crutched Friars, London, EC3N 2AE
- Entry is open to UK residents over 16 years of age
- Maximum 1 entry per person. Participants must have supplied a full postal address to participate
- Entries not submitted in accordance with the riles and illegible, incomplete or altered entries will be disqualified
- The prize draw will be open until the end of 12 January 2018
- The winning entry will be drawn on 9 February 2018
- There is one prize consisting of a £50 One4all. There will be no alternative prizes, no interest is payable and prizes are not transferable
- Prizes will be posted within 14 days of the draw
- Details of the winner and prize awarded will be published on our website and can be sent on request to anyone who supplies an ordinary postage stamped self-addressed envelope.
Have questions? Need support? Concerned about elf & safety?
The Elf team are on hand to help you with all of your Elf Day needs simply email [email protected] or call 0330 333 0804.