Terms and conditions
1. I understand that, in organising an Elf Day, I am organising such event at my own risk and take full responsibility for organising the event (including the health and safety for such event). I will not hold Alzheimer's Society, their employees or their agents responsible for any injury, loss or harm resulting from me organising an Elf Day.
2. I hereby confirm that I am 16 years of age or older.
3. All funds raised for Alzheimer's Society shall be paid to Alzheimer’s Society as soon as reasonably possible and in any case within 12 weeks after the date(s) on which your Elf Day has been scheduled to take place.
4. Any materials supplied to you by Alzheimer’s Society for the purpose of running an Elf Day will only be used by you in connection with such event and/or to carry out fundraising activities for the benefit of Alzheimer's Society.
5. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit or exclude Alzheimer's Society's liability in respect of death or personal injury sustained as a direct result of the negligence, breach of statutory duty or fraudulent misrepresentation of Alzheimer's Society, its employees or agents or any deliberate act or omission of Alzheimer’s Society, its employees or agents.
6. Alzheimer's Society may use your contact details to contact you about your Elf Day.
7. Alzheimer's Society may vary these terms and conditions from time to time and the up to date terms shall be available on this website.