Improving the customer experience for people living with dementia
Gain the knowledge and skills you need to support vulnerable customers over the phone and in person.
You will learn:
- The signs and symptoms of dementia
- How dementia may affect a customer's ability to communicate and make decisions
- Skills to effectively interact with and support customers affected by dementia.
Prices start from £395 per half day for up to 16 people.
One attendee said of the course:
The course was really thought-provoking. My new knowledge and understanding will definitely help me to better support our customers
Who should attend? This course is suitable for anyone working in a customer-facing role who wants to improve their knowledge and understanding of dementia.
Course level: Foundation
Duration: Half day (3 hours)
Prices: Our pricing is dependent on your sector:
- Social care and third sector: £395 plus expenses per half day for up to 16 people
- Health care, statutory and housing sector: £395 plus expenses per half day for up to 16 people
- Private sector: £449 plus expenses per half day for up to 16 people
We do not charge VAT on our training, saving you 20%.
Delivery style: Interactive face-to-face training
Pre-course requirements: Delegates are required to read a short dementia factsheet ahead of the training, which will be provided by Alzheimer's Society.
Delegate numbers: 8 to 16 people per day. Additional delegates may attend (up to a maximum of 20) for an additional charge of £49 per person.