Exhibition opportunities 2019
Find out how to get an exhibition space at next year's Alzheimer's Society Annual Conference, which takes place on Tuesday 21 and Wednesday 22 May 2019.
What is the Alzheimer's Society Annual Conference?
The 2019 Alzheimer's Society Annual Conference will be our biggest yet.
The two-day conference on Tuesday 21 May and Wednesday 22 May will host an exhibition and poster hall, which will be the central location for all networking and breaks for the event.
There will be up to 500 delegates attending on each day. These will be a mix of:
- Academics and researchers.
- Research network volunteers.
- Local dementia researchers/organisations.
- Leading influencers in health and social care.
- Central and local government.
- Members of our Dementia Friendly Communities Programme.
- NHS and third sector organisations.
- Providers of community health services.
Our 2018 exhibitors included:
- UK Dementia Research Institute
- Brains for dementia research
- Stroke Association
- Marie Curie
- Findmemory care
- 3 Nations Working Group
Benefits of exhibiting
- Raise the profile of your organisation, products and services.
- Meet the key influencers and decision makers within Health and Social Care and the future scientific leaders within dementia
- Gain access to the conference sessions to hear about the latest developments in dementia research, care and support.
- Scheduled lunch and refreshments will take place within the Exhibition Hall, allowing you to network and establish links directly with the delegates.
We are offering stands that start at £950 + VAT for 2 days depending on your sector.
What does the exhibition package include?
- Exhibition stand with table to display your materials, two chairs and space for one pull up banner.
- Two complimentary delegate passes for the staff who will represent your organisation on your stand on each day.
- 50-word company profile and logo in the conference brochure.
- Insert in the delegate pack.
- Discounted delegate rates for your guests.
- Electricity supply available on request (subject to availability).
Cost of exhibition package - for 2 days
- Charity/Third/Public Sector - £950.00 + VAT
- Private Sector - £1,450.00 + VAT