Exhibition opportunities 2019
Find out about the organisations exhibiting at this year's Alzheimer's Society Annual Conference, which takes place on Tuesday 21 and Wednesday 22 May 2019.
What is the Alzheimer's Society Annual Conference?
The 2019 Alzheimer's Society Annual Conference will be our biggest yet.
The two-day conference on Tuesday 21 May and Wednesday 22 May will host an exhibition and poster hall, which will be the central location for all networking and breaks for the event.
There will be up to 500 delegates attending on each day. These will be a mix of:
- Academics and researchers.
- Research network volunteers.
- Local dementia researchers/organisations.
- Leading influencers in health and social care.
- Central and local government.
- Members of our Dementia Friendly Communities Programme.
- NHS and third sector organisations.
- Providers of community health services.
Our 2019 exhibitors include:
- OM Interactive
- Coordinate My Care
- Imperial College London, CHARIOT register
- Exemplar Healthcare
- Ludlow Street Healthcare
- Elysium Healthcare
- Find Memory Care
- One Housing - Season Senior Living
- Dementias Platform UK
- Home Instead
Benefits of exhibiting
- Raise the profile of your organisation, products and services.
- Meet the key influencers and decision makers within Health and Social Care and the future scientific leaders within dementia
- Gain access to the conference sessions to hear about the latest developments in dementia research, care and support.
- Scheduled lunch and refreshments will take place within the Exhibition Hall, allowing you to network and establish links directly with the delegates.
How to apply
Spaces for the 2019 exhibition have sold out. If you are interested in registering your interest in next year's exhibition, please email our team.