Make a donation
How will my donation help?
- £5 could pay for one person to attend a half hour session at a monthly Dementia Café, providing information and support for people with dementia and their carers.
- £20 could pay for 100 copies of Understanding and respecting the person with dementia - one of the Society's most requested factsheets.
- £50 could fund a PhD researcher for one day to continue vital research into understanding the causes of dementia, how it can be treated and, ultimately, to find a cure.
- £120 could pay to run Talking Point for one day - the Society's 24/7 online community for all people affected by dementia.
Alzheimer's Society supports people to live well with dementia today and funds research to find a cure for tomorrow. We rely on voluntary donations to continue our vital work.
If you would like to make a donation and help us to lead the fight against dementia, you can call us on 0845 306 0898, or you can donate by post.
You can also donate up to £10 by text.
Simply text one of the following codes to the number 70555.
- Cure £1 to donate £1
- Cure £1.50 to donate £1.50
- Cure £2 to donate £2
- Cure £3 to donate £3
- Cure £4 to donate £4
- Cure £5 to donate £5
- Cure £10 to donate £10
Texts cost your chosen donation amount plus network charge. Alzheimer's Society receives 100% of your donation. Obtain bill payer's permission. Customer care 020 7423 3662. Charity No 296645. By texting you are agreeing to receive information about our work in the future. Reply 'NOCALL' to opt out at any time.