Frequently Asked Questions
Browse questions frequently asked Alzheimer's Society.
- Do you provide lunch
- Can I join if I am over 65 years old?
- What is matched giving and how can I claim it?
- I'm at school and thinking about a career in dementia research, have you got any advice?
- I'm thinking about going into medicine, how do I get involved in dementia research?
- I'm applying for a fellowship and I just fall outside of your eligibility criteria for post-doc experience, can I still apply?
- Can you help me decide which funding stream my research project should go in?
- I'm currently based overseas can I still apply for your research grants?
- I have submitted an application to you, can I apply to other funders?
- I've already started a PhD can I still apply for your PhD studentship or fellowships?