Vision, mission and values
A world without dementia.
- change the face of dementia research
- demonstrate best practice in dementia care and support
- provide the best advice and support to anyone dealing with dementia
- influence the state and society to enable those affected by dementia to live as they wish to live.
By pursuing these four goals together we'll mobilise thousands of people. With them we'll reduce the impact of dementia on lives today and create a world without dementia tomorrow.
Always informed by the needs and experiences of people affected
by dementia, we:
- are inclusive, making sure that we reach out to and involve people from every group and community
- challenge ourselves and others to question the status quo, be pioneering, and embrace change
- aspire to excellence in everything we do
- always act with integrity and treat everyone with respect, dignity and fairness
- enable others to make a meaningful contribution and realise their potential.
We are the UK's leading dementia support and research charity, here for anyone affected by dementia. Find out more about who we are and our strategy, mission and values.
Visit Talking Point and take part in the discussions