Taking part in our raffle is an easy and fun way to support Alzheimer's Society and raise vital funds. Thanks to your support, we can continue to help people with dementia to live well today, while searching for a cure for tomorrow.
Spring 2014 raffle
Tickets to our Spring raffle will be available from 02 February 2014. Take part for your chance to win:
- 1st Prize: £7,500
- 2nd Prize: £1,000
Plus 10 runner-up prizes of £50
- Closing date: 22 April 2014
- Draw date: 29 April 2014
Or you can order raffle ticket books by calling us on 0845 6016 936.
You can buy tickets for yourself, or sell them to friends, family and colleagues, then just return your ticket stubs with your payment to the freepost address on the back of the tickets.
Christmas 2013 raffle winners
- 1st Prize Winner (£7,500) Mrs Lyons, Redditch
- 2nd Prize Winner (£1,000) Mrs Bilsby, Cranbrook
- 1/10 Runner Up (£50) Mr Tansey, London
- 2/10 Runner Up (£50) Miss Worden, Preston
- 3/10 Runner Up (£50) Mrs Prince, Stoke On Trent
- 4/10 Runner Up (£50) Ms Ransome, Dartford
- 5/10 Runner Up (£50) Mrs Davies, Ferndale
- 6/10 Runner Up (£50) Mrs Talbot, Burton-On-Trent
- 7/10 Runner Up (£50) Mrs Shirazi, Croydon
- 8/10 Runner Up (£50) P Adams, Stourbridge
- 9/10 Runner Up (£50) Ms Parkin, Bristol
- 10/10 Runner Up (£50) Mr Enright, Oldham