Taking part in our raffle is an easy and fun way to support Alzheimer's Society and raise vital funds. Thanks to your support, we can continue to help people with dementia to live well today, while searching for a cure for tomorrow.
Christmas 2014 raffle
Tickets to our Christmas raffle will be available from 6 October 2014. Take part for your chance to win:
- 1st Prize: £7,500
- 2nd Prize: £1,000
Plus 10 runner-up prizes of £50
- Closing date: 29 December 2014
- Draw date: 05 January 2015
You can take part online from 6 October until the closing date (click on button above) or you can order raffle ticket books by calling us on 0845 6016 936.
You can buy tickets for yourself, or sell them to friends, family and colleagues, then just return your ticket stubs with your payment to the freepost address on the back of the tickets.
Summer 2014 raffle winners
- 1st Prize Winner (£7,500) Mrs Airey, Lancashire
- 2nd Prize Winner (£1,000) Mrs Wells, Hampshire
- 1/10 Runner Up (£50) Mrs Atkinson, Oxfordshire
- 2/10 Runner Up (£50) Mrs Bailey, Wiltshire
- 3/10 Runner Up (£50) Mrs Oliver, Kent
- 4/10 Runner Up (£50) Mr Owens, Lancashire
- 5/10 Runner Up (£50) Mrs Hill, North Yorkshire
- 6/10 Runner Up (£50) Mrs Wiswell, Merseyside
- 7/10 Runner Up (£50) Mr Hall, West Sussex
- 8/10 Runner Up (£50) Mr Collier, Gloucestershire
- 9/10 Runner Up (£50) Mrs Wagner, Cambridgeshire
- 10/10 Runner Up (£50) Mrs Beaven, Cheshire