Taking part in our raffle is an easy and fun way to support Alzheimer's Society and raise vital funds. Thanks to your support, we can continue to help people with dementia to live well today, while searching for a cure for tomorrow.
Summer 2014 raffle
Tickets to our Summer raffle will be available from 23 June 2014. Take part for your chance to win:
- 1st Prize: £7,500
- 2nd Prize: £1,000
Plus 10 runner-up prizes of £50
- Closing date: 8 September 2014
- Draw date: 15 September 2014
You can take part online from 23 June to closing date (click on button above) or you can order raffle ticket books by calling us on 0845 6016 936.
You can buy tickets for yourself, or sell them to friends, family and colleagues, then just return your ticket stubs with your payment to the freepost address on the back of the tickets.
Spring 2014 raffle winners
- 1st Prize Winner (£7,500) Mrs Fisher, Southampton
- 2nd Prize Winner (£1,000) Mrs Dean, Cambridge
- 1/10 Runner Up (£50) Mr Lambert, Ruislip
- 2/10 Runner Up (£50) Miss Strangeways, Manchester
- 3/10 Runner Up (£50) Mr & Mrs Foster, Emsworth
- 4/10 Runner Up (£50) Mrs Whittell, Solihull
- 5/10 Runner Up (£50) Mrs Ellerker, Lutterworth
- 6/10 Runner Up (£50) Mrs Coman, Norwich
- 7/10 Runner Up (£50) Mr Blenkin, Baldock
- 8/10 Runner Up (£50) Mr Robinson, Kettering
- 9/10 Runner Up (£50) Mrs Pritchard, Bristol
- 10/10 Runner Up (£50) Mr Smith, Whistable