Taking part in our raffle is an easy and fun way to support Alzheimer's Society and raise vital funds. Thanks to your support, we can continue to help people with dementia to live well today, while searching for a cure for tomorrow.
Spring 2015 raffle
Tickets to our Spring raffle will be available from 9 February 2015. Take part for your chance to win:
- 1st Prize: £7,500
- 2nd Prize: £1,000
Plus 10 runner-up prizes of £50
- Closing date: 20 April 2015
- Draw date: 27 April 2015
You can take part online from 9 February until the closing date (click on button above) or you can order raffle ticket books by calling us on 0845 6016 936.
You can buy tickets for yourself, or sell them to friends, family and colleagues, then just return your ticket stubs with your payment to the freepost address on the back of the tickets.
Christmas 2014 raffle winners
- 1st Prize Winner (£7,500) Ms Pattinson, Northumberland
- 2nd Prize Winner (£1,000) Mr Jolliffe, Surrey
- 1/10 Runner Up (£50) Mrs Matthew, Essex
- 2/10 Runner Up (£50) Ms Harris, West Midlands
- 3/10 Runner Up (£50) Mrs Adams, Buckinghamshire
- 4/10 Runner Up (£50) Mr Doel, Wiltshire
- 5/10 Runner Up (£50) Mr Maillardet, Kent
- 6/10 Runner Up (£50) Ms Spreadbury, Leicestershire
- 7/10 Runner Up (£50) Mrs Lee, Gwent
- 8/10 Runner Up (£50) Mr Jones, Chepstow
- 9/10 Runner Up (£50) Ms Brooks, Lancashire
- 10/10 Runner Up (£50) Mrs Atkinson, West Yorkshire