Paying for care
Before a person with dementia moves into a care home, it is important to get advice about the kind of care that they will need and their financial situation.
- Information on NHS continuing care
- Factsheet 532, Paying for care and support in England
- Factsheet W532, Paying for care and support in Wales
- Factsheet NI469, When does the health and social care trust pay for care?
- Top ten tips and hints on preparing your case for NHS continuing healthcare
- NHS contuinuing care volunteer support group
- Find out about our Charging for care campaign
As dementia progresses, people usually need to receive care and support services.
Visit Talking Point and take part in the discussions