Dr Hilary Jones
Television health expert, Dr Hilary has been GMTV's resident doctor for over 20 years.
Dr Hilary also writes a newspaper health column and regularly appears on various TV and radio programmes to give medical advice.
An active supporter of a number of charities, Dr Hilary regularly take part in runs across the country to raise awareness of the charities he supports.
'It is a privilege to help Alzheimer's Society raise funds to help people with dementia today and find a cure for tomorrow.'
Dr Hilary Jones supports us because
- Over the next ten years, 1 million people will develop dementia
- By 2018 dementia will cost the UK £27 billion per annum.
What you can do
- Find out more about dementia and Alzheimer's disease
- Sign up for our monthly e-newsletter to keep up to date with our news, advice and fundraising challenges
- See how you can support us through fundraising and donations.