An Alzheimer's Society Celebration Fund is an inspiring way to honour a loved one, providing a special space online to share with family and friends.
Your page will display the total raised in your loved one’s name, providing an easy way to keep up to date and a focal point for all fundraising activity.
Why open a Celebration Fund?
Watch our video to find out why Pat chose to open a Fund in honour of her mother:
Opening a Celebration Fund
Creating an online Celebration Fund is simple. We use JustGiving.com, who provide step by step instructions as you go:
- Visit JustGiving.com, and follow their directions to set up an In Memory page in honour of your loved one.
- Call your page your loved one's name adding 'Celebration Fund' - e.g. The Mary Elliott Celebration Fund. This is your main donation and information page, where you can add memories, photographs and videos.
- Please then email us at email@example.com with your contact details, your loved one’s name and the web address of your JustGiving page.
- If you would like us to create a special image for your page , please let us know in your email and attach a photograph of your loved one.
If you need any help in setting up your page, you can contact JustGiving through the help section on their website, or call 0345 078 2063.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 020 7423 3668.
Donating to a Celebration Fund
To make a donation please visit JustGiving.com and search for the Fund honouree or Fund owner's name. If you are unable to find their name, you can send your donation directly to Alzheimer's Society in the following ways:
- By calling our Customer Care team on 0330 333 0804 (calls are charged at a local rate.)
- By sending a cheque made payable to Alzheimer's Society to: Alzheimer's Society, Scott Lodge, Scott Road, Plymouth, PL2 3DU
Please ensure you mention the name of the Fund when you make your donation.
If we receive a donation directly, we will notify the Celebration Fund holder of the amount.