Volunteering provides you with a wealth of benefits including meeting new people and learning new skills. By volunteering with us, you can get involved in Alzheimer's Society's wide range of work such as research, campaigning, fundraising and our services.
Take a look at the opportunities available in your local area or find out more about the different roles in volunteering.
You can also call our volunteering enquiry number on 0845 504 9300 to find out more. (Costs will vary depending on your provider and price plan.) To get in touch via email please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest volunteering opportunities
- Volunteer: Memory Cafe. Southsea
- Volunteer:Singing for the Brain Supporter, Wokingham
- Volunteer:Singing for the Brain Supporter, Oxford
- Volunteer: Dementia Cafe Supporter, Iver
- Volunteer: Activity Group Support, Maidenhead
- Volunteer: Driver & Support, Maidenhead
- Volunteer: Remembering Sport, Lymington
- Volunteer: Office and Administration Support, Milford on Sea.
- Volunteer: Memory Cafe, Cosham.
- Volunteer: Singing for the Brain, Portsmouth.
Volunteering in your local area
Click on the map to find out about volunteering opportunites in your area or find out more below:
- Central West England
- East Anglia
- East Midlands
- North East England
- North West England
- South East England
- South West England
- West Midlands
- Yorkshire and Humber
- North and West Wales
- South Wales
- North and East Northern Ireland
- South and West Northern Ireland