Select an area of the map for more detailed information about services and support groups in your area.
In Scotland, contact Alzheimer Scotland - Action on Dementia Website www.alzscot.org.
If you want to get in touch with our main switchboard based at Devon House in London, please contact Reception via the phone number or email below.Other useful contact details are also listed.
- Reception: 020 7423 3500 email@example.com
Fax: 020 7423 3501
- Helpline: 0300 222 11 22 or email a question to the helpline
- Fundraising team: 0845 306 0898
- Volunteering: 0845 504 9300 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Research: email@example.com
- Shop: 0844 245 1175
- Feedback: Please fill out the feedback online form
- Web team: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Publications team: email@example.com or call Xcalibre our distributor on 01628 529 240.
- National media team: Please call 08450 744 395 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are a national journalist with an urgent out of hours enquiry please call 07802 688 774.
- Regional media team: Please email email@example.com with your enquiry. If you are regional journalist in England, Wales or Northern Ireland and have an urgent out of hours request, please call 0117 967 9071 (diverted to a mobile).
You can also contact us directly using the feedback form.