Select an area of the map for more detailed information about services and support groups in your area.
In Scotland, contact Alzheimer Scotland - Action on Dementia Website www.alzscot.org.
If you want to get in touch with our main switchboard based at Devon House in London, please contact Reception via the phone number or email below.Other useful contact details are also listed.
- Reception: 020 7423 3500 or email@example.com
Fax: 020 7423 3501
- Helpline: 0300 222 11 22 or email a question to the Helpline
- Fundraising team: 0330 333 0804 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Fundraising for all fundraising and donation-related enquiries.
- Volunteering: 0845 504 9300 or email@example.com
- Research: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shop: 0844 245 1175
- Feedback: Please fill out our online feedback form
- Web team: email@example.com
- Publications team: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Xcalibre, our distributor on 01628 529 240.
- National media team: 08450 744 395 or email@example.com
If you are a national journalist with an urgent out of hours enquiry, please call 07802 688 774.
- Regional media team: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are regional journalist in England, Wales or Northern Ireland and have an urgent out of hours enquiry, please call 0117 967 9071.
- Youth engagement team: 0207 4235 128 or email@example.com.
To request the KS3 and KS2 resources, or ask any questions about raising awareness in schools.
You can also contact us directly using the this form