A to Z of dementia: C
Our A to Z of dementia gives you bite-size information on a variety of dementia-related topics, and also shows you where to find more detailed information.
- Care homes
- Care line
- Care on a hospital ward
- Care Quality Commission
- Carers: looking after yourself
- Caring at home
- Charging for care
- Children and dementia
- Christmas, Visits
- Coconut oil
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive stimulation therapy (CST)
- Community care assessment
- Complementary and alternative therapies and dementia
- Council tax
- Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease (CJD)
- CT scan
What is our A-Z of dementia?
Our A-Z of dementia gives you bite-size information on a variety of dementia related topics and links to further resources. Take a look at the entries by clicking on a letter or use our search box to find the topic you are looking for.